H2O Xtream at Alert Level 2
We are open at Alert Level 2 (AL2), but with limited operations and extra safety measures.
- To make sure we keep everyone safe, and meet the AL2 requirements, we can only have a maximum of 50 people in our facility at one time. This is so you can keep a 2 metre distance from people you do not know. We would also love you to wear a face covering to H2O (in public areas outside of the water)
- Our slides, waves and features are not in operation during AL2.
- From Monday 20 September we are resuming our normal Hydrorobics classes and also adding family fun swim sessions in our Leisure Pool during the week days and weekends.
- Our normal Learn To Swim programme is still unavailable under the current AL2.
Here’s what you need to do:
You must book
You must contact us and book a space in our facility. All our activities and offerings at H₂O Xtream are under number restrictions and extra safety measures, so to ensure you can enjoy your time here please ring, email or send us a message through facebook.
Duration for your session times are
- Lane swimming - 45mins
- Lane walking - 45mins
- Aqua Jogging - 45mins
- Spa - 45mins
- Family fun swim (weekdays) 45mins 11.30am - 3.30pm (weekends) 1 hr 30mins 10.30am - 4.00pm
- Hydrorobics – range from 40 mins to 1 hour depending on day
Monday – Friday
Start 5.30am and every hour following until close.
Saturday and Sunday
Start 8am and every hour following until close.
Women's Only Swim Night will run two sessions at 7pm and 8pm.
Lane swimming: two in each lane
Walkers and Talkers: six in each lane
Spa Pool: four at a time
Aqua Jogging: four at a time
Hydrobics : 40 at a time
Leisure Pool: 20 at a time
- In addition to these changes, all H2O customers will be expected to follow our ‘Shower, Swim, Snack’ policy, as well as the AL2 requirements. These include compulsory things like:
- Scanning your NZ COVID Tracer app or signing in
- Maintaining good hygiene including washing your hands, coughing or sneezing into your elbow and cleaning surfaces.
- If you’re sick, stay home.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about how we operate in AL2.
Come Beach Ready!
Arriving and leaving in your togs would be much appreciated so that it limits the amount of people needing to use the changing rooms.
We are now legally required to take steps to ensure people can easily make a record when they visit. Please use the NZ COVID Tracer app if you can, or sign in on arrival. This helps with rapid contact tracing if it is required.