Our experienced instructors provide quality swimming tuition for all ages and abilities. Our classes are very popular and excellent value for money, so classes fill up fast, be sure to book your child’s place early. Feel free to speak to us to find out more.
- Safe entry and exit
- Submerge confidently while picking up objects off the ground
- Unassisted streamline glide (correct start)
- Unassisted streamline back glide (correct start)
- Streamline kick for 5m
- Freestyle (4 arm strokes) with coordinated strong flutter kick
- Streamline back kick for 5m
- Induction to backstroke arms
- Extensions – Horizontal rotation
- 100m freestyle
- 100m backstroke
- 25m Breaststroke Kick
- 25m breaststroke arms with flutter kick
- Induction to coordination of breaststroke
- Induction to dive starts and tumble turns
- 200m with freestyle with correct starts turns and finish
- 200m backstroke with correct starts turns and finish
- 100m breaststroke with correct start turns and finish
- 25m butterfly
- Induction to pace clock
- Induction to DPS
Ages 5 years plus require a in-water assessment, unless they cannot float on their back unaided then a verbal assessment is required. Please complete the enquiry form below and we will get back to you. Alternatively call us on 04 885 4704 for further information.
Swim assessments take place during term time on Fridays between 4.00 pm and 4.30 pm.
Class operating times:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 3.30 pm till 6.00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays 8.00 am till 12.00 pm
Term fees are required in full upon booking. All classes are currently run at Trentham School pool are $11.50 per lesson. An average 10 week term is $120.00.
For health reasons, all clients 5 years and older are encouraged to wear Swimming caps when participating in lessons.