Our qualified instructors provide quality swimming tuition for all ages and abilities. Our classes are very popular and excellent value for money, so classes fill up fast, be sure to book your child’s place early. Feel free to speak to us to find out more.
- Safe entry and exit
- Submerge confidently while picking up objects off the ground
- Unassisted streamline glide (correct start)
- Unassisted streamline back glide (correct start)
- Streamline kick for 5m
- Freestyle (4 arm strokes) with coordinated strong flutter kick
- Streamline back kick for 5m
- Induction to backstroke arms
- Extensions – Horizontal rotation
- 100m freestyle
- 100m backstroke
- 25m Breaststroke Kick
- 25m breaststroke arms with flutter kick
- Induction to coordination of breaststroke
- Induction to dive starts and tumble turns
- 200m with freestyle with correct starts turns and finish
- 200m backstroke with correct starts turns and finish
- 100m breaststroke with correct start turns and finish
- 25m butterfly
- Induction to pace clock
- Induction to DPS
Ages 5 years plus require a in-water assessment, unless they cannot float on their back unaided then a verbal assessment is required. Please complete the enquire form below and we will be in touch or call 04 5272113 ext 2.
Swim assessments take place during term time on Mondays and Wednesdays between 3.30 pm and 4.30 pm.
Class operating times:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between3.30 pm and 6.00 pm
Saturdays between 8.00 am and 12.00 pm
Payment is required for the full term upon booking. School age classes are $12.00 per lesson. An average 10 week term is $120.00.