Pool Rules and Safety
To keep everyone safe and healthy at H2O Xtream please follow these simple rules:
- Please actively supervise your child – this means, watching your children at all times and be able to provide immediate help to them. Be at a close distance where you can see, hear and be heard by your child.
- All children under 5 must have a swimming adult with them at all times.
- All toddlers under the age of 4 are required to wear a waterproof nappy when in the pool.
- Please maintain a ratio of one adult to two under 5s
- The adult must be in the water within arm’s reach at all times.
5 – 8 year olds
- Please maintain a ratio of one adult to four 5 – 8 year olds
- Darkness Falls and Ice Blue hydroslides – children aged 8 and over are able to ride the slides unaccompanied. Children between 5 – 8 years must have an adult with them or waiting at the bottom of the slide chutes. Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult (16 years and over).
- Xtream Speed – minimum height of 1.2 metres.